Followers

Friday, September 23, 2011

23 September 2011... what happened on this day??

well here i am again updating my blog.
my topic for today's entry is 23rd September 2011.
this date have given me a massive amount of worries.
i'm so worried about my CTU 151 paper. i dont know if i can answer that paper confidently.
well as u all know that i'm not feeling very well.
so i can use only half of my capability to study.
so i'm down and demotivated for the half of the day yesterday.


but thnx to my bestfriend AHMAD NUFAIRI and my friends i manage to shake the feelings off from my chest.
it felt very relief. Alhamdulillah. thnx to ALLAH too because HE was the one that took away that feeling from me. hehe
now i'm back to my old self again. alhamdulillah. it is not good to let ur self down and moody all the tym. xbest bro. hehe. 
so dont let urself always in a bad mood.
keep thinking positive okay readers :)


do like this boy here. hehe.. think positive.

if u have a problem, share it with Allah eventhough HE already knows about it. HE would be pleased if u share with HIM. Only HE can give u the eternal calmness :)

sicerely from NSM (Norsyaheedan Malek) :)


No comments:

Post a Comment